Monday, August 14, 2006

RANDOM PICTURES
These pictures are random, but I haven't had my camera with me in a long time, and it's been a REALLY long time since I posted something on here... so I figure they're better than nothing.

Me, Stephenie (Schphinecaux) and Austin (Dumpy Face) on the drive to the coast for Oneighty Summer Camp. You might be saying to yourself, "Wow Self, that would have been so amazing to be able to drive in a car and not have to ride the busses with all of those crazy loud obnoxious kids.." But let me tell you, I WAS still with crazy loud obnoxious kids... we just happened to be in a car.. and those crazy obnoxious kids happened to have already graduated from high school... and I may have happened to be one of them... good times.. good times.. good and frustrating times :-) I love you guys

Stephenie and Chloe at the first MOPS North Steering meeting. Chloe is quite possibly the most beautiful little girl in the whole world.. and her baby sister... crazy cute..... Stephenie on the other hand......... well.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've been thinking of you miss Kristin!
here is a quote that for some reason remeinded me of you!

"true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. it is the caring that she lovingly gives and the passion that she shows. and the beauty of a woman with passing years only grows." ~Audrey Hepburn

you've got beauty in it's truest form!!!!

* "crazy kids" are what keeps life interesting!

Anonymous said...

Here's the conclusion to that caption of the picture: "...well..." there are not even earthly words to describe her true beauty. In everything I do, I aim to be more like Stephenie. And Jesus, but mostly Stephenie.